Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Rickie Weeks made the Futres Game roster?

Geez, I guess you can make the Futures Game roster based on your name, because Weeks .240 average found a way in. I was glad to see a few underrated prospects like Bill Murphy and Russ Adams make it, their 02 Bowman Chrome Draft RC's are a steal. Here's a link to the rosters if interested.
2004 Futures Game Rosters
Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com

Comments

• Options
    Hey, look - Jesus Cota made the World Team!! That's my diamond in the rough. I'm surprised that Carlos Quentin didn't make it from Lancaster. He's hitting over .300, hit his 15th HR on Saturday, and he has 51 RBI. Not too shabby. D'Antona probably deserved it also, but I guess not everyone can make it.

I also just noticed that Marcus Thames has 24 HR already in the minors. Man, that's pretty good. Thanks for the roster, Jason.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    You wouldn't want to see a Weeks Upton middle infield? I know I do...
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003