Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Finals!

ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
Anyone going to celebrate the end of their finals with a coin! I may treat myself to a nice Morgan!

1 more day!!!

Comments

  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm exempt from most of my exams since I took AP classes and lobbied the principal to extend to all AP students the senior privilege... but I am opting to take calc tomorrow... then french friday and law monday are without choice, since they're not AP courses...

    I'll treat myself to something in Colorado Springs at the summer seminar image

    ...unless i win that coin on ebay tomorrow image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Exempt!!! I have 4 A's and an A on midterm for some of my AP classes, and they still make you take the final!!! I want justice
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Good idea. Maybe a little late for me, but what the heck is 16 years anyway.image (20 if you're talkin HS)
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha!

    I finished GIVING my finals the second week of May . . . it's good to be done! image

    Lane (College of Pharmacy, UT-Austin)
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    I finished my finals last week and I'm out of school. I was thinking of getting some old roman coins for my troubles.
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943 ✭
    When do schools let out? Most area schools, Fla., Georgia and Alabama were out in the 2nd and 3rd week of May! The down side is they start back the beginning of August and this area turns into a ghost town. Not a bad thing, but I miss the old gays when it started on Labor Day and let out around Memorial Day! Too many teacher union breaks, 1/2 day garbage, it looks like a day off and of course, the spring break crap which used to be Easter Week!

    I better stop, I'm showing my age! Treat yourself and have a great summer!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

    NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

    WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    I have to take both English and History finals, which are two days apart..so i'll be off monday and tuesdayimage ..since i have half days for my finals..on the last days i'm going right to the coin shop after school......looking foward to fill my trade dollar holeimage::
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    <<but I miss the old gays >>

    Do you now...interesting! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file