Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How is everyone doing on the 10 day special?

just wondering if anyone got results from the 10 days and if they are taking 10 days? just sent some in that should be arriving in newport beach tomorrow. thanks

Comments

• Options
    you have some very nice stuff on auction
    Check Out our auctions grandslamcardco on ebay
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    I had about 25 cards get "checked in" on the 10th. Will let you know.
  • Options
    You won't believe this, but I actually got my results on the 4th business day! The cards arrived 3 days later.
    J.P. (rxfreud@aol.com)
    Proudly buying your rookie cards since 1987.
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭
    Excellent turnaround here.

Checked in on the 15th.

Grades on the 21st.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    5 days for me, the first time in months they've hit the deadline, and it was quite early. Overall I'm very happy- both with the accuracy of the grading, the turnaround, and especially the correct labeling, which had been an issue in the past.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    It sure is nice to live 10 minutes from the PSA back door. I drop them off, and I can usually go get them in less than a week. No outrageous shipping charges, and if a card or a holder is not up to snuff, they correct the problem on the spot. If you have never been to PSA, the procedure is interesting. An appointment is made. Once at their office...a really plain lobby with an elevator, a staircase, and a bunch of locked doors, you head for a very heavy security door under the staircase. You ring a buzzer, and you are asked who you are, and what you are there for. They buzz you in and tell you to go to the first door on the left. There is a short corridor with nothing but three..maybe two heavy security doors.They then buzz you into a little two-room complex. There is a couch, a desk, telephone, their monthly mags, submission forms, some wall hangings, and a security camera, pens, and card holders if you need them. Soon after you enter, a representative comes with your cards and takes your new submissions. That's all anyone sees. Pretty security concious there. On occasion there are several people in the little room. A transaction takes about five minutes.
  • Options
    tomorrow will be the tenth day, i`ll let you know then.
    I have some items included that have never been submitted and 1 that jeb has had all too himself (72-prostar)
    your friend, lee

MY #1 JOHNNY BENCH MASTER SET (over 50 pics)
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    SullyknowsSullyknows Posts: 104 ✭✭

@parrotpaul said:
    It sure is nice to live 10 minutes from the PSA back door. I drop them off, and I can usually go get them in less than a week. No outrageous shipping charges, and if a card or a holder is not up to snuff, they correct the problem on the spot. If you have never been to PSA, the procedure is interesting. An appointment is made. Once at their office...a really plain lobby with an elevator, a staircase, and a bunch of locked doors, you head for a very heavy security door under the staircase. You ring a buzzer, and you are asked who you are, and what you are there for. They buzz you in and tell you to go to the first door on the left. There is a short corridor with nothing but three..maybe two heavy security doors.They then buzz you into a little two-room complex. There is a couch, a desk, telephone, their monthly mags, submission forms, some wall hangings, and a security camera, pens, and card holders if you need them. Soon after you enter, a representative comes with your cards and takes your new submissions. That's all anyone sees. Pretty security concious there. On occasion there are several people in the little room. A transaction takes about five minutes.

I wonder if this is still the same?