Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

PCGS-MS67/68 Silver Ikes Available Here To Board Members

Here are the prices for board members through the end of the week. With minimum order of $100, free shipping anywhere in the US as well and PAYPAL is also fine to use so long as I am shipping to a confirmed address. Orders under $100, please add $4 shipping. Please PM me with your orders only.

PCGS GRADED SILVER IKE DOLLARS:

1. 1971(s): $388 (MS67)
2. 1972(s): $52 (MS68)
3. 1973(s): $119 (MS68)
4. 1974(s): $108 (MS68)

While supplies last.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch,

Hi. Most of these coins you have listed are cheaper here than whats on eBay right now. How can you be so competitive on your prices?

Ken
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    Simple, WC loses money on every coin he sells. He makes it up on the turnover.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear image

Wondercoin

P.S. I still haven't found you the "perfect" color Wash quarters, but I have been looking.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • SemperFISemperFI Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Wondercoin always has the nicest coins! He even has that 1972 S PCGS MS69 Ike and a 1976-S PR70DCAM on ebay!

1972-S

1976-S
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    micthell makes so many happy they do the advertisng for him! image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
    Semper: Thank you very much.

Bill: Thanks, but I wish I could have bought (11) coins from you yesterday image

Wondercoin
    ttt for the weekend crowd.

Wondercoin