Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Australian Coin Forum (New)

With the Royal Australian Mint having closed down its main feature for collectors (its forum) for several months now another forum has been taking on its members.
This forum unfortunately had a bandwith limit insufficient to the needs of us addicted collectors.
I have just setup a new forum and we are all migrating over there.
Anyone here wishing to pop in and join the fun is more than welcome, and i'm sure more of us will come in and join you all here too.

Australian Coins, Tokens and Banknotes Forum
long live varieties

My Scans Not many yet but working on it.

Comments

• Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I miss the RAM forum. Tis a pity I haven't found any nice Australian coins lately to add to my George V or Australian type set.
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the CU forumimage
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome boz. I've been missing from here for a while but found my way back image

Shiro we have also missed you and some of the others at the RAM forum. Just keep in mind the crew here are always welcome to come over for a chat image
    long live varieties

• Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    That's good news, Ken!! image ... and welcome back, mate!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Thanks Askari. I guess i lost my way here because i couldn't contribute anything about Ancient or other world coins beyond saying "that's nice, i want one". image There wasn't really much about aussie coins either, but now as least if i'm not around, or some of the other aussies here, people will know where they can get the answers from image
    long live varieties

• Options
    I like to think the best of people.
  • Options
    The australian coin forum has grown and is going strong. Drop in for a visit anytime. "The site" for any Australian coins.
    I like to think the best of people.
  • Options
    Welcome "over here," Toast! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Almost reached the 500 member mark image
    long live varieties

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I finally made my first post last week!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I guess I should check it out. I just received my 1978 Royal Australian Mint set from an auction I won. All I can say is that it's a really neat set, sure blows away a US Mint Set.

Millertime