Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

i love checking the mail..

ok, i didnt get anything real expensive today, but they make me happy! opening my mailbox is like opening a wax box.. i never know what to expect on any certain day..

2004 Finest #100 ALBERT PUJOLS refractor
2004 Prestige Diamond Heritage ALFONSO SORIANO Game used bat
2002 Fleer Classic Cuts ROLLIE FINGERS Game Used Jersey
2004 Topps Finest BERNIE WILLIAMS Game used Bat
1972 Topps #386 JIM COLBORN PSA 8 (common)
1972 Topps #15 WALT WILLIAMS PSA 8 (common)
1972 Topps #339 RON COOK PSA 8 (common)
1972 Topps #508 ELLIE HENDRICKS PSA 8 (common)
2003 Leaf Exhibits #42 ROD CAREW #'d 29/63 (his jersey #)
2004 Topps Heritage DONTRELLE WILLIS Black refractor #/55
2003 Diamond Kings #14 RICKEY HENDERSON PSA 9
1983 Donruss #35 RICKEY HENDERSON PSA 9
1982 Topps #610 RICKEY HENDERSON PSA 9
1981 Topps #540 MIKE SCHMIDT PSA 9
1980 Kelloggs #5 BERT BLYLEVEN PSA 8
1981 Kelloggs #5 MIKE SCHMIDT PSA 9
1983 Kelloggs #8 RICKEY HENDERSON *PSA 10 Gem!*
1983 Donruss HOF Heroes #14 DUKE SNIDER Autograph GAI Certified GAI 8 1st graded
1981 Kelloggs #33 RICKEY HENDERSON GAI 8 1st Graded
1983 Topps Football #305 MATT MILLEN GAI 9 1st Graded
1982 Kellogg's #4 RICKEY HENDERSON GAI 7.5

yeehaw.. i like my rickeys.. i like my Duke snider auto.. i like em all (or i wouldnt have bought them!)

the reason I bought the 1972s was because I sniped them cheap..
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    I love checking the mail and finding a postal slip saying I need to go to the post office because I wasn't home when he tried to deliver a package. The only problem is I was home, the garage door was open, and there were cars in the driveway. image

Nice cards though!

Brian
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like a full mailbox. Today was a good mail day for me as well. I got an original Shea Stadium seat, a couple of Gary Carter PSA 9's and GAI 10's, and other miscellaneous stuff for other collections. These are the days when I am sure my mailman hates me!
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭

<< <i>I love checking the mail and finding a postal slip saying I need to go to the post office because I wasn't home when he tried to deliver a package. The only problem is I was home, the garage door was open, and there were cars in the driveway. image

Nice cards though!

Brian >>

i love intentionally sitting at home all day waiting for the postman, only to go check my mail at 3 to a postal slip saying i wasn't home. Bullllllllllllllsh$%
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love checking the mail and finding a postal slip saying I need to go to the post office because I wasn't home when he tried to deliver a package. The only problem is I was home, the garage door was open, and there were cars in the driveway. image

Nice cards though!

Brian >>

thanks.. i've had that happen too.. i also hate it when i know I've bought things on ebay EVERY DAY for several weeks, but all the mail man brings is bills.. WHAT?? WHERE ARE MY CARDS?!? lol.. Logic tells me that if I buy something everyday, eventually I should GET something everyday.. oh well, I guess it happens..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i> These are the days when I am sure my mailman hates me! >>

haha.. yeah my mailman had both arms full of Bubble Mailers as he approached my mailbox.. heh.. I met him at the mailbox and took them off his hands..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i love checking the mail.. >>

Pan
    Me too!! Too bad my wife doesn't share our exuberance!
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    This is a great quote, because we can all relate! Trouble is, when I get one of those pink slips, that means another week or so until I can get to the PO - with my hours and the 5pm closing time (promptly) it is darn near impossible to find time to get there. They should be open late at least one night a week to accomodate working people.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    I love days after holiday weekends ! I got 9 bubble mailers and an Amazon box today........10 cards for my '65 set, 2 for my '77 set , 1 for the '69 set, 1 for the Yaz set and 3 other assorted. Yeeehawwww
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?