Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA SET REGISTRY has renewed my interest in sportscards.

I've been selling on E-bay for the last couple of years and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I've wanted to get back into grading cards but held off because i was to cheap to pay for the membership. I've been watching the PSA SET REGISTRY quite a bit and was very impressed with the quality of everyone's sets. I finally took the plunge and paid for a membership and sent some cards in. The grades i received were almost exactly where i thought they would be as i've studied thousands of old cards with a 10X magnifier and had a good idea what to look for. I also like the monthly membership specials. Navigating through the site is easy and you have access to a lot of useful information , especially the PSA Set Registry Forum. I've added new sets and will add more later on. I'm sending in more submissions asap. The membership is definitely worth the price they charge. It also makes you get off your butt and hunt for cards to submit. When you look straight up at all the people ahead of you it motivates you to climb the ladder. Thanks PSA. My submission #'s 4156047, 555785, 555808, 555820. My Zip Code 58721.

Comments

• Welcome Reggie1 - image

Thanks for sharing your experience. I was especially happy about May's special too, took them up on it a few times.
    Yes the membership fee is a little hard to swallow at first but if you use the pop report at all, it pays for itself.
    In the end, spread over many orders, the cost really is minimal.
    As for accuracy, I think that you've probably read some horror stories around here, but blow by blow, PSA is still tops.
    By a long shot. Visit Often!

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Bighurt4Bighurt4 Posts: 384
    Welcome Reggie, this is definitely a great place to talk cards. The set registry is a blast too. The Nolan Ryan Master Set is a fun one to put together with a bunch of great guys.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    Glad you are hooked!
    I went years and years with dust accumulating on my cards before I found the registry. Best of luck to you on your sets.....and remember "everything in moderation".
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.
  • goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭
    i would be very interested in your Sport Kings Morenz if you plan on selling it.
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Reggie-
    Great to have you. Looks like the submissions worked out well for you. By chance do you have any 1934 batter ups? From the looks of your collection you have some 30's cards. If so, please let me know as I need some help.

Welcome again,
    Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Hey Reggie...

Welcome to all of this crazyness...

One more nut on the pile..image...hee..hee...

See 'ya at your 1000th post!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • zsz70zsz70 Posts: 541
    Reggie,

WELCOMEimage

Enjoyed watching you hit all those home runs
    in all those world series.

All the Mets fans around here weren't as happy.image

Please post some scans of your awesome vintage car collection as well.

Yes, PSA does a great job grading cards. And there are some awesome
    collections on this board. But watch out, we're all kind of nuts.

• Huzzah!

I hear you reggie--I discovered the PSA set registry and the message boards right around the time I was starting to get a little bit bored with collecting post-retirement Alan Trammell inserts and have been loving it. And I'm not aware of many other places that expose you to such a full spectrum of cards. image

Peter G.
    Always looking for PSA 9 or better Alan Trammell basic set cards. Visit my Trammell card web site at "www.trammellcards.com"