Comments

• kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Someone is going to get sued.image
  • i'm glad he did this.
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Cute cat!
    Who is Rober Maris?
    How long before the owners of PRO, KSA, ASA come on here and threaten legal action?

How long before the moderators lock this thread down so to preserve evidence for trial?
  • Why not use the names of Mantle - DiMaggio - Ruth - or Gehrig in the title to get more hits?

Koby,

Can you please contact me at jdelgrippo@comcast.net

I have been reading your posts for about a year and feel you provide valuable input to the boards.

I would just like to know who you are.

Thanks!

joe
    thanks joe, i always meant to fill out the profile section but never got around to it. maybe next week. i do think i had good dealings with you in the past though. koby
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Kinda ironic.

At least he listed it himself.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    I wonder if there will be any shill bids on this auction ?
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Krappy Sh*t A-holes

Wasn't there discussion on these boards not long ago about how KSA is not so bad?
  • goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭
    i posted this on the other thread-

again-

yes, people on the boards know to avoid PRO cards. it's common knowledge. but Joe Orlando himself has said that the posters on here make up only 1% the total amt of PSA collectors. that leaves 99% of the collecting public that might not know about PRO's reputation for grading trimmed cards. this is obvious if you look on ebay, because PRO cards still garner a ton of bids. to my knowledge, no one has knowingly bid on a trimmed card. that would be stupid.

and where was the outcry whem samsammy23 made the exact same public service announcement on ebay?
  • Another Ebay idiot.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Missed it by 20 minutes. What did it say?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's