Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Pictures

Is there a place to go to where piuctures of eveyones coins are for viewing? Also, this is just a curiosity question. Is there a section for mint errors? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just need to surf around the set registry. Many of the sets are open and have pictures available for viewing. For instance, my trade dollar set has descriptions and obverse pictures:

Legend Trade Dollars

I'm currently writing descriptions and posting pictures for my seated dollar set. It will be opened soon.

Legend Seated Dollars
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    I cannot wait to see those seated dollars! Coolest coins ever! So much cooler than Morgans! Too bad though they didn't stick with the Gobrecht design for that is THE coolest coin ever.
  • Options

<< <i>You just need to surf around the set registry. Many of the sets are open and have pictures available for viewing. For instance, my trade dollar set has descriptions and obverse pictures:

Legend Trade Dollars

I'm currently writing descriptions and posting pictures for my seated dollar set. It will be opened soon.

Legend Seated Dollars >>

Thanks, they're nice!! I have a question on counterfeit tradedollars, should I ask that on the U.S. Coins board?