Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Wow, that thread about how boring the Mintstate thread was, is really boring!

Sorry, I just wanted to check out some of these emotion icons, and yes, I am extremely bored with most of the threads here. I hope nobody sues me for this! image

JEB

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I am going to sue you for using my idea ...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭
    threads about threads abou

nevermind
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey lets all whine about about meaningless or negative threads and THEN START MORE!

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭

<< <i>Hey lets all whine about about meaningless or negative threads and THEN START MORE! >>

Randall,

Not sure how to take that response, but I hope that you realize this thread was started in jest. Two of the reasons I rarely post anymore are:

1. The abundance of negative and useless threads

2. The very regular responses to threads that attempt to demean the posts of others.

I became a member of this forum to have fun and learn more about the hobby that I have chosen to invest so much in. Two years ago this was a lot of fun. Now it's almost pathetic.

JEB.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I was just wondering did whats his name ever get back to the board? or is it still in legal counsel?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    "It was like dejavu all over again."
    Yogi Berra
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I don't know, but funny how all of those threads (and damaging evidence) are now gone...