Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Why Do People Keep Bumping Their BST Posts to the Top More than Two or Three times Per Day??

I find it very rude and unprofessional. Makes me NOT want to do business with them.

Anyone agree with me or am I just being stupid?

Comments

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    I know why...they are intimidated by your killer coins, so they feel the need to hide your threads.

But I know where ta find ya bud, they cant stop me image

happy holiday rich image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    and stop it, or ill have to bump riches 6 times a day image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    No offense, but I'm getting tired of threads that have nothing to buy, sell or trade on this boardimage
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>No offense, but I'm getting tired of threads that have nothing to buy, sell or trade on this boardimage >>

This does belong on this board because people who are bumping their ads more than once a day (or three times for that matter) are making it more difficult for others to sell their own stuff.

Thank you.

Edited to say: If you look at my signature line, you will see a link for coins for sale.
  • Options
    DCAMDCAM Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    what does image mean?
    Buy More Coins!!
  • Options
    JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    Personally, I try to only bump my threads once per day... but I can't control when other people bump it... but I'll still take my once a day bump, unless someone bumped it at a good time... cause I've had it bumped mid-afternoon for me, and an hour later it's on the 2nd page, but I haven't bumped it yet for the day...
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    Because they think it will make a difference, because they have no regard for anyone else posting here, oh and this is the wrong forum for this topic.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Just because they do. Maybe they don't know the rules, or maybe they just choose to break them.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No offense, but I'm getting tired of threads that have nothing to buy, sell or trade on this boardimage >>

You had to know that this thread had nothing for sale when reading the title but yet you chose to open it and you chose to post to it. If you don't like certain threads don't read them. I certainly don't read each and every thread and I know who's threads to not even bother opening anymore on this board because of certain things like never putting ebay in the titles, etc....

Rampage,
    It's because some of them are not aware of the "unwritten rules" of etiquette concerning this forum and for others they just don't give a damn about them and have no respect for other users.
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto,Goose3
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Because they are attempting to "buy, sell, or trade?"image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just because they do. Maybe they don't know the rules, or maybe they just choose to break them. >>

I agree.

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These days more and more people in the world appear to be becoming more:

-- rude
    -- inconsiderate
    -- selfish
    -- arrogant
    -- stupid

Take your pick.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Post the rules then ask carol to either stick 'em on top, or ask her to post the rules and stick 'em on the top. If someone breaks the rules, delete their post. That should take care of it.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546

I am tired of members that show ebay auctions in sigline's and have none.