Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

04 Cracker Jack Pujols SP Mini Variation???

I know this set is full of SP's and variations but I just opened a box and pulled this Pujols Mini. The variation is supposed to be him batting rather than the portrait but there is one problem, there's NO BAT in his hands. Is this yet another variation or just a mistake? Are there any other variations that anyone has seen? Just curious. image

Registry Sets:
T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
1981 Topps FB PSA 10
1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    hmm.. interesting.. I havent pulled ANY pujols minis, so I dont know.. I think GRIFFINS has busted more boxes than anybody else I know, so he might be able to tell us..

·p_A·
  • Options
    Bighurt4Bighurt4 Posts: 384
    I don't have the Mini SP yet but the regular SP does not have a bat either. Appearently, the variation should read "stretching" instead of "batting." Good eye.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    All of mine look like that too. Agreed it does look like he's stretching (or maybe training for the discuss toss)-I"d have to think they could've come up with a better shot than that one.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    dunerduner Posts: 625
    maybe it's just me, but it looks like he's swinging....but they airbrushed the bat out of his hand for some reason.
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com