Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS RAIN AROUND HERE . . .

So, I'm heading for Beverly Hills!!! imageimageimage

It better not be raining in sunny So. Cal! image

I'll give an auction and show report on my return.....if I decide to come back! image

Comments

• farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Good luck! image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • wybritwybrit Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭
    Have fun. I already got soaked outside for you.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    First day we've hadn't had rain in a week. Just windy and a wee bit cool for late May.
  • I'm in the desert and haven't seen rain for over 2 months. Please send it our way. Thanks.
    "You must love soldiers in order to understand them, and understand them in order to lead them."
    -Henri Turenne

• I live about 40 miles from the Hills of Beverlee, but I had to content myself with a few Pre-Auction EBay bids.image
    Roy

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try ninety-some percent humidity with ninety-something temperature and NO rain. image

I wouldn't mind having a little cool shower after my time in the sauna called SE GA.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • I'll take the 90% humidity and 90 deg weather over our 120 degree heat...and it's only getting hotter.
    "You must love soldiers in order to understand them, and understand them in order to lead them."
    -Henri Turenne