Joe Morgan/Barry Larkin #24/25
Back To The Future:
Rich Harden #/500
Back To The Future Gold:
Sammy Sosa/Hee Seop Choi #39/50
Fans of the Game: Freddy Ado x2

Career Best Relics:
Alex Rodriguez Bat #152/200

And the mojo... as if the above wasn't enough.
Elite Team Gold Quad Jersey #100/100
Randy Johnson
Curt Schilling
Luis Gonzalez (2 clr)
Mark Grace

So whad'ya think?

Add this to my last box with a PUjols jsy and a Gehrig bat and I'm not doing too bad! image

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    man, I saw a two box break over on beckett and some pulled four autos, one being a Sosa auto
    jersey! That quad is very nice! This is a solid product every year.

Kevin
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Yes, it is. I've been very impressed with it this year. I didn't like DK very much but I did like Classics and I am really liking Elite. I stopped buying Donruss/Leaf/Playoff altogether once I kept getting redemption cards in everything I bought and didn't get half of them.

I did mean to post this in the BST board. So I apologize this ended up here by the way. image
  • Options
    The buy/sell board is dead it is better over here...

I bought a bunch of 03 DLP Update and couldn't believe how great it was. Of course DK was amazing
    if you could find it. Elite is going to be strong too. I can't wait for Leaf Certified!

JS
  • Options
    Yeah, the BST board is pretty dead, I just don't usually see box breaks on this board. I just had both of them open in 2 diff windows and accidentally wrote it in this one. I know some people might be annoyed by it, that's all. I was just apologizing "pre-flame" image

Now, back to the break... Donruss certainly has done a great job with their products the last couple of years. I still don't like all the redemptions they still have but the quality of cards and the assortment has been really good from what I've seen & heard.

• Options
    Are you still pulling redemptions? I havn't pulled one in a while, maybe I have been lucky but I didn't pull
    any in the update case + that I ripped and only one in the case+ of certified (bradshaw auto patch /12)
    Contenders is always a pain, actually it is more the rookies that we have to wait on than the greats.

Did you do any Timless Treasures? I think someon pulled a Goldfini auto from elite...nice!

JS
  • Options
    YEah, I opened some Timeless. Got a crummy Jose Canseco Jsy #/88. ISH!

I've gotten some redemptions from Leaf and Contender's. I'm still waiting on my Charles Rogers Phenoms auto from LEaf Ltd about 8 months ago, and my Elite Turn of the Century auto. I don't even know who it is yet, it's still TBD last time I checked. That's about a year old. That's why I boycotted them, but elite/classics/dk were too cool. Though I did get turned off by DK after I opened a couple boxes. I got fed up with 1/1's...How stupid does that sound? I just didn't like that there was 10 different 1/1's for every card, there is some good stuff in there though.

Damn 1am... Off to bed.
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    I busted 1 box the yesterday, got a Gondolfini auto, a Manny Ramirez PTT bat /200 and a Musial Pujols dual jersey /50

NICE!
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    That is nice.

I gotta pick up a case of this stuff.
    I better go see what blowout is selling them for...