Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Attaching Images - Why can't I do it?

Why can't I attach an image directly to the forum while in the Coin Swaps, Tags, and Giveaways Forum, but I can in the Buy, Sell, and Trade forum? Is it specific to the forum or is my profile messed up?

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks. image
"You must love soldiers in order to understand them, and understand them in order to lead them."
-Henri Turenne

Comments

• Options

Don't know, it seems to work for me.
  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Once you have uploaded your image into your post, then go to that post and click on the image. Then copy that URL that the image is on. Then go back to your post and click on Edit.......put your curser where you want your image, and then go up to that little picture frame.....4th box from your left (next to http) and then copy your picture URL there and click OK. Then click Edit post at the bottom and walla!.......you pic is in your post.

Note: This works if you have uploaded the pick into the coin forum (from where you type your post), but doesn't work as well if you are using an image hoster other than here.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    I some of the forums you have a choice to attach an image below the options: "Reply to Thread" "Preview" and "Cancel". I think another problem that I may be having is that I need to find a different image hosting page. The images cannot be viewed without going to their webpage. I'll figure it out.
    "You must love soldiers in order to understand them, and understand them in order to lead them."
    -Henri Turenne

• Options
    Let's see if this works.

image[/IMG]
    -Henri Turenne

• Options
    One more try>>>

-Henri Turenne

• Options
    Ok, it's about time...Thanks for your help
    -Henri Turenne