Scott Jeanblanc
jeanblanc@iconnect.net
Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
--------------------------------------------
Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)

Comments

• Options
    Bighurt4Bighurt4 Posts: 384
    Thanks Scott. Between you and Keith, it was a nice move. As soon as Jeff's cards get here, I might be good for another small increase. Thanks to all of the NRMS Family.
    Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Good job man - your cards should be in your mailbox today. At first I registered a Ryan Basic set as well as the Master set, but I deleted it pretty quick after I set it up- it just seemed kind of redundant to me. I might register one again when I have 100% completion of a basic set, but that will be a ways down the road.
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    BigHurt... Congrats! Glad I could help out in your climb. But watch out, it starts getting steeper now!

That NRMS is smokin' right now! Lots of upward movement! Lots of people adding to their sets! Is there any other player on the registry as popular as ol' Nolie?
  • Options
    I check the New Sets/Updated Sets a couple of times per week. While there are several sets that get more updates, no single baseball player set is as active.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    The Mickey Mantle and Pete Rose player sets have as large or larger a following as the Nolan Ryan sets, but as far as active updating I don't think we can be matched within the Player set category.

Several of the complete year sets have lots of activity, just after a quick check the 1968 Topps, 1969 Topps, 1971 Topps and 1972 Topps all have frequent and plentiful updates. Again this was only a quick check of a few sets, don't want to get linched for having missed a set out there.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    ---------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)
  • Options
    Well, if I could get Frank to hit about 65 more HR this year, his set might heat up, lol.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store