Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

magic got #1 pick!

Comments

• emeka okafor, they need a center
    Looking for NJ Nets RCs/GU/Autos

Need Base Cards of Kobe, Iverson & TMac (Magic Only)

Tradelist

cloudorganic = King of Ignorance

Refs on CU: BBTT123, BUD, Kornboy, VinceCarter15152, Pugsley, epag64, 23jordan8kobe,BigBaller2322, TrFstPtch, Gohalos, battier, tmacandmilesown, xxchamp34xx, lilgotz
    More Refs- just ask
  • they will take okafor but hes no center.

This is going to be a really really bad draft image
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    This is going to be a sad sad draft. There are at least six rookies this season that could have been #1 in the next draft.
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    They should take the best player. Cause they stink in almost every position.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Dallas will trade them Walker and Najera for Hill and #1 pick.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Lol if I could get rid of Hill I would do it. He is a liability
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • nowitzki, you wish. image

they probably will take okafor because of the immediate impact but they're going to regret not taking howard. howard has so much potential and he can do it all for a big man. even though people say he's may not be an impact player anytime soon, i think he will be like amare in his first year.

by the way, i'm so happy the clippers moved up and dunleavy will actually have an input on drafting who instead of elgin baylor and his crappy picks. they need a pg but i don't think there is a pg worth going #2. maybe trade for a player and a lower pick.
  • VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    okafor is like Ben Wallace with more scoring ability. He can play center in the East 100%. Sure he may not be a 7 footer but the guy can play. They just have to check out his back...if it's good I'd take him with the #1 no sweat.

But just think...if this guy was in the draft last year he probably would have went 6th overall....last years draft was an amazing draft. This year it's slim pickings and some guy that probably will have a bad workout and slip will end up being the star rookie.

Guys I'd like to pick up (non lotto)

Sebastian Telfair 5-11 170 PG NY HSSr.
    Rafael Araujo 6-11 280 C BYU Sr.
    Peter Ramos 7-4 260 C (P.Rico) 1985

I'm hoping the Raptors can trade their 8th pick for Utah's 14th and 16th and pick up a Center and a PG.
    CB4