Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Card Shop/Member to the board from Vegas

Hello,
Just wanted to make my presence known on the message boards. We have a baseball card shop in vegas called Dreamcards that we have had open for about 4 years now. I sell on ebay under the ID "MRN98" and have been on there for 6 years now. We are a shop that specializes in Wax boxes for all the hottest products and we have a very nice selection of high end and low end singles. We dont deal as much on the internet as we should (mainly because we like to keep the business within our store). But we are starting to expand our business onto the internet also.

We will give as much help as possible in focusing on filling sets but the only commons we have are more recent singles such as 2002 and Up.

We are a family run business (Father and son) and the focus in our store is customer service, as any of our prior customer will attest.

If you guys have want lists for game used or autograph cards or any rookie cards that you may be looking for please e-mail it to me. ( dreamcards@lvcm.com ). We keep a continuous stock of over 1000 game used and autographs and an even better selection of rookies.

Most of our prices are at half-book or below for average cards and for my better stuff like Lebron autos, Jordan autos, etc.. etc... I will want a little more.

We are still building a website and it will be operational soon. If you guys are in vegas and Want to stop by we are on the corner of SUNSET AND EASTERN right behind the seven eleven and next-door to audio Xcellence. Are Phone number is 702-263-4369 and we are open 7 days a week from 10AM-7PM.

Either way I just want to stop by and say hi and I hopefully I will be hearing from some of you.

Thanks
Matt
Dreamcards
2301 East Sunset Suite #2
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-263-4369

The best selection of Wax boxes and high-end singles in Las Vegas

Comments

• Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Fantastic! It looks like Las Vegas is fast becoming the place to be for hobby stores.
  • Options
    Matt,

It's nice to finally see you on the boards. I'll be by to see you guys this weekend! image

<<We are a family run business (Father and son) and the focus in our store is customer service, as any of our prior customer will attest. >>

I for one can attest to that!

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt
    Welcome! I'm planning a trip to Vegas in the next 6 months, I will make an effort to drop by and say hello! Good luck on your website.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Matt,
    welcome aboard. FYI to the rest of the board members, Matt and his father Mike have helped me on several occasions since I've opened my doors 9 months ago and we aim to help one another rather than make it an all out competition. Also, Mike does a large amount of the framing jobs for the Field of Dreams stores across the country, so if you guys ever have any prized autographed items, I would highly suggest giving Dreamcards a call.
    Jason
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Nice to see this working relationship. When I get to Vegas (planned for next year) I will look forward to visiting both.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    Scott,
    Nice to hear from you. I hope all is going well with your set(s) building. I hope to see you soon as we have added a lot of nice graded rookies and high end autographs(mostly from the newer era).

Jason,
    Good to hear from another familiar face. Ill try and make it down to your shop to see how things are goingbut we have been really busy. I appreciate the reminder on the framing, Ill get some pictures up of some of our framed items soon for all to see. Talk to you soon, say hi to Dan.

Take it easy and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Matt

Dreamcards
    Las Vegas, NV 89119
    702-263-4369

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    will dreamcards be getting in any cases of 2005 topps heritage this coming year??? If so..i want 2.

Lothar52
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    DOWN LOTHAR DOWN! LOL

Matt

Welcome to the boards, its great to not only to have another dealer here but another collector. Lets keep the
    line of communication open, if there is anything you need as far as filling sets or anything else let
    us know, there is a buy sell board here but is isn't very good. PM's work well too. Good luck to you
    and your shop and I look forward to future posts.

JS
    (heritage freak)
  • Options
    Unfortunatly we wont be offering cases of the Heritage. Most of the cases we get most of our Donruss related products (Classics, Timeless Treasures, etc..etc.)

But if you guys are going to want any Upper Deck Exquisites BK then I would suggest pre-buying vs: paying 500-600 a pack for it.

Matt
    Dreamcards
    Las Vegas, NV 89119
    702-263-4369