Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

1938-D PCGS MS-67FB Merc with monster toning!

I bought this today and thought I'd show it off a bit!

imageimage

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    This doesn't happen very often, but I have been stricken speechless by the beauty of that Merc. The words do not exist for me to describe the beauty of that dime!

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This doesn't happen very often, but I have been stricken speechless by the beauty of that Merc. The words do not exist for me to describe the beauty of that dime!

Regards,

Wayne >>

Yeah, but how do you really feel Wayne?image

I had the same feeling when I looked at it for the first time, had to have it!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
    Stacy

Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!
  • BNEBNE Posts: 772
    That's a gorgeous coin, Ethel. Orange/magenta toning like that is my favorite! Super-amazing eye appeal.
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    How do I really feel? With my fingers of course! OK, so it was just a little over the top. Still, it is a gorgeous dime!

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a gorgous dime - the toning looks too good to be true - is it really that nice?

Let em know if you wish to unload that horrible piece of tarnished metal. image

Marc