Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Jefferson Re-Grades

I sent in four slabbed jeffersons for my free submission so that I could get them in holders with the new reverse designations. Here are the pleasing results:

1. PCGS 1939 MS-66FS now in MS-66FS holder with reverse of 40 designation.
2. PCGS 1939-S MS-65FS now in MS-65FS holder with reverse of 40 designation.
3. PCGS 1997-P MS-70 (I felt it was FS, so did PCGS this time) now in MS-70FS holder.
4. PCGS 1940 PR-65 in Mint Error holder with Reverse of 1938. Wanted it in standard holder with number that would show up on
my registry set. They put it in holder without any designation but with a grade of PR-66! I noticed the omission before the
coins were sent, and customer service very quickly added the reverse of 38 designation.

I never had to contact customer service before. I was very impressed with the quick and friendly response!

Mark
Mark

Comments

• Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Super upgrade on the '40 reverse of '38! That added a lot of value to that coin!!
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    Cooooooooooooool deallllllllll

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, this is my first submission without a body bag!
    Mark
  • Options
    Good results! I need to get mine sent in for the Rev '40 designations, too. You've
    inspired me! image

Ken
  • Options
    stephunterstephunter Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    course I left out..

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy..
    well it couldve, but that would mean it'd be me image

great deal Mark image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill