Kaz Matsui NNO

PTT Blue Jsy [Albert Pujols #/200]
B2B Jacks: Lou Gehrig Bat #/100

I love Donruss!!!

Tell me what you guys think.

OH and a Tony Gwynn #/1000

Comments

• Options
    I'm actually thinking about buying a case of Elite.
  • Options
    decent breaks..check my page below if your trading any
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I liked this stuff alot. I've had great luck with Classics and decided to try the 04 elite too. I never had much luck with 02 or 03 elite but this stuff was pretty good. Seems everyone is having some good luck with this stuff. I am thinking about buying a case myself. Reflections was just brutal.
  • Options
    I didn't care for Reflections either.
    Elite seems like a nice product this year.
  • Options
    I bought a pack of elite and a pack of reflections, pulled an AU RC from Elite and a Mike Mussina black parallel GJ 1/1 (!?) from Reflections, so I'm basically pleased with both products from my little ol' perspective image I could use the Nevin from the Reflections and the Gwynn from Elite: who/what would you be looking for?
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    PistolPetePistolPete Posts: 352 ✭✭
    What would you need for that Gehrig card? I pulled a Patterson 1/1 masterpeice and a Clemens gu patch card from Reflections myself.
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>I bought a pack of elite and a pack of reflections, pulled an AU RC from Elite and a Mike Mussina black parallel GJ 1/1 (!?) from Reflections, so I'm basically pleased with both products from my little ol' perspective image I could use the Nevin from the Reflections and the Gwynn from Elite: who/what would you be looking for? >>

How about $4 delivered.
  • Options

<< <i>What would you need for that Gehrig card? I pulled a Patterson 1/1 masterpeice and a Clemens gu patch card from Reflections myself. >>

Not too bad. I got junk from Reflections. I won't be spending anymore $$$ on that garbage. image
    Elite was nice though. I was happy with it. I might even look at picking up a case of it.

The Gehrig is for sale/trade. I figure book will be about $150. (03 Elite Career Best Bat #/100 books $150)

Let me know if you or if anyone wants to make any offers.
    I like higher end Twins stuff, Pujols, autos. Will consider any sport but hockey. image