Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My Early Commemorative Set is moven' on up!

I have been spending the $$$$ to buy the high grade key date issues in this set.
I just bought a MS65 Lafayette, 65 Hawaiian, 66 PanPac, 66 Monroe, and a 65 Sesqui.
Just a few more key coins to go to complete my MS65 - 67 set. I hate toned commems!

Check out my PCGS Set!

I am selling my extras on eBay, click on my link below to see some awesome commems:

Comments

• Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hate toned commems!
    >>

You're a good guy!!!!

BLAST WHITE 4EVER!!!

Dennis
  • Options
    scherscher Posts: 924
    great set////.. buy hey whats the deal with all white?? tone baby.. thats the real deal..
    bruce scher
  • Options
    Bruce- White is not bad either. One of my favorite coins in my set is my blast white 1893 Columbian in NGC MS68*.

Bigbad- Nice set. Crack the coins out and put them in an album and you will have some nice toners in about 20 years.image
    David Schweitz
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Very nice set. I see it took you 4 years to put it together, hope I can do the same someday in that amount of time. imageimage
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    bigbadchad777 - Congrats on your recent additions. Those new coins must have set you back a buck or two.

I also collect white commems and have been slowly upgrading myself.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Some toned coins are very pretty but when it comes to commemoratives I think toning takes away from the coin.
    Thanks for all of your comments...
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, Chad !
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Wow Chad, you are just about ready to pass me! I tell you what, it will probably cost you about 5 K to get ahead so if you give me the 65 Sesqui you just bought I will delete 2 of my coins and let you go by and you can save the moneyimageimage-----------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree