Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I SEE RED!!!!!!!!!! Hail The New King!

Well,

I have finally been dethroned from the number one all-time best in the Complete MS Gold and Silver American Eagle Set!!!image

Congratulations to the new King! imageimage

Warren has manage to swing some amazing high grade gold eagles! Just being able to complete the entire date run in every denomination is no small task! I sure have met a lot of nice folks over in the Eagle sets. Warren is one.

Complete MS Gold American Eagle Set

Comments

• melikecoinsmelikecoins Posts: 1,154 ✭✭
    Now that is something, right out of the gate #1

Thats a killer for people that work building their set step by step to reach top top tiers, then plop some one nails #1 in one step

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • solidsolid Posts: 2,975
    Wow! 25-1/2 oz gold! 19 oz silver! There is starting to be a lot of coins in that set!

I'm sure it is a sight to behold all in one place! image

Ken
  • Long live the new King!
  • wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

The new king has a very nice collection. Wonder where they got them all at once. imageimage
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557

<< <i>The new king has a very nice collection. Wonder where they got them all at once. imageimage >>

Why do you assume he got them all at once? How do you come to that conclusion? I would bet, this is a case of someone building the set piece by piece, but only registering it after he was finished...

Some people make the most unwarrented assumptions... when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me... well... just out of u I guess in this case...
    -George
    42/92

• I think that Warren had some of the individual denominations listed as he finished them. He only just completed the entire run before listing the complete set. It was a case of I knew the sky was going to fall but just didn't know when.imageimage

Larry
    Dabigkahuna