Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Avoid sportsalley24 on Ebay

I got burned a couple weeks ago on two graded cards. Because i got them so cheaply, i thought i would let his 97% feedback slide...Stupid is as stupid does!! Please avoid this ebayer. As i own a Repo company,Mr.Squires a.k.a sportsalley24 is using a "relative's address and has listed a cell phone for a home phone. I filed a complaint with IFCC and also Paypal. I don't care anymore if i get burned for a $1 or a $500 deal, i am filing!!! Let the law sort'em out.

Marc

Comments

  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭
    Marc-
    You aren't the first person to get the run around from him- I believe BcD (Marz on this board) had to actually go to his house. He took 6 weeks to pay me for an auction but eventually it came thru. Hope it all works out in the long run.

    Always looking for N690 Kalamazoo Bats and Newsboy Cabinets

  • Options
    marzmarz Posts: 1,601
    I did go to his house.Months ago I got him to settle up with Sedlock,You Anthony and Greg as well. He then accused me of stealing a card I had sent in for grading for him I called and left message I had left itat his place months-( I don't need his money ) all the while owing me money. He owes me a submission cert and a movie I loaned him and this is the clincher of how demented his thinking is-


    Would not recommend this seller! Took money and no delivery. Buyer collector6owo( 6903) Mar-25-04 18:27 3580854839
    Reply by sportsalley24: COLLECTOR6OWO WOULD NOT RETURN E-MAIL, HAS 98 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS Mar-26-04 07:09

    his nemesis on this transaction has over 100 negative feedbacks but still has a higher percentage of positive feedback than Squires!

    look at his overall account- (the third one by the way as the old ones were permanately suspended two years ago)-

    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=sportsalley24&items=25&page=2&frompage=-1&item=-1&de=off

    his impoverished state is obvious-he sells $10 cards and other junk living in a run down apartment barely able to make payments on his car and any/everything else in his life.He is bad for E-bay and anything else that has to do with nickels and dime obligations. He relisted a 73 Clemente~

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=55925&item=4124832271


    probably after it sold for a loss. The guy who won it only received it after I wrote him and asked him why it was being relisted .
    Of course he told me he had paid for it and I rold him he best do something to stop the new listing. Squires than was forced to pull it.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=55925&item=4130611242&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    a reputable seller would have realized the above. Serves him right.
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    marzmarz Posts: 1,601
    Carewfan4life- please contact me- lomismo@earthlink.net
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
Sign In or Register to comment.