Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gold prediction, will it cross $500 or $300 first?

I'll say $300. Of course I'm always wrong when it comes to investing, so you may want to look at my prediction as a contrarian indication to back up the truck!
Buy/Sell/Trade Rainbow Morgans

Comments

• Gold and metals in general will trade in a range. The talk about 500, 600 or even 1000 is crap.

The Feds and the central banks of other countries will find a way to keep gold down.
  • greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    $500.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    I doubt I will remember this thread when it does either but I will guess $500.
  • I guess gold will be $300 before it is $500.
  • jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    300 before 395

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barring an economic catastrophy gold will neve cross $300 again. Adjusted for inflation it will, though.
    Tempus fugit.
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

Oddly enough, I see Gold is at the bottom of it's uptrend channel.

Concurrently, I see the US Dollar at the top of it's downtrend channel.

Needless to say, I've purchased Gold stocks at these levels.

Until I see a broken uptrend in Gold, I'll have to say $500. Can't imagine it being $500, so if my account balance rises then who really cares beyond that?

• AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    If I buy, gold will soon see $300.
    If I sell, it will soon see $500.

Of these things I'm sure. Therefore, I'll let everyone else know when I'm going to do either image.
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

Well I haven't heard a peep out of the pro-metals crowd in a while..... perhaps it is time to get in when it is quiet. You know once it hits the nightly news the party is about over!

• I cant answer your question. But I can say this. I am buying better date Saints and LIbs whenever I can buy them at a market advantage. I have not given up on Gold at all. At least regarding Saints and Libs. These coins can be very beautiful in person. I like the way PQ examples of these large gold coins look!
    In an insane society, a sane person will appear to be insane.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old thread...

On May 20th 2004 the price of gold (kitco) was $378.10.

Cool. Agflyer must have been selling and forgot to tell us image

Happy New Year!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file