Home Autographs Forum
Options

Autograph Authentication?

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I've collected autographs for years from various sources and have decided to sell them off. I know that PSA/DNA is good, but what about GAI? I've noticed they have a lot more stuff on ebay and other venues than they use to.

Comments

• Options
    I have collected and dealed in autographs for some twenty years. To answer your question, I honestly don't trust PSA/DNA anymore, they seem to authenticate a lot of questionable material. They seem to have some real shady practices. On the other hand GAI seems to be doing more authentication. At the last Chicago show I noticed they had a new guy doing authentication for them, I didn't catch his name, but he's really good. He explains himself and why an autograph is bad, better than any other authenticator I 've ever dealt with.
  • Options
    is they away you can do it yourself, what i mean is, i go to 2-3 triple A games a week and avg about 20-40 autos a week and would like to have something a little more, i have my own COA, is there some else??--kj