Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PICTURES! Fabulous NEWPS from the GSNA Show... Stunning Toners! (GRADE revealed at bottom)

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just photographed a few of my new coins from the GSNA show... I had some fun doing some buying! image

First, the guess the grade--my favorite purchase from the show... the reverse not only has amazing color, but also dripping lustre--you I should create a gallery of the lustre from all my pictures where I moved the light slightly--I just chose one to post. It's graded by ANACS.

NGC MS66:

NGC MS66: (Oh so ridiculously close to FB... a teeny bit flat on on the center of the middle band image... but that made it cheaper image) Actually, my first slabbed Merc... and my third or fourth MS ever... In an old, fat slab

PCGS MS66: Royal blue is rarely seen on nickels image Sorry that the reverse picture sucks... need more time for it... it's blue all over.

Super-Old PCI MS63... at least 64FBL now (just to show off the double cartwheel image) I bought it so I could have a picture for a history project on 1948... good buy image

Enjoy and tell me what you think... and don't forget to guess the grade!!!

Jeremy image
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    ...and an endroll toned buffalo for good measure image (it's raw... go ahead and grade it!)

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Shouldn't you be in bed, young man???image
    Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
    "If it don't make $"
    "It don't make cents""
  • Options

<< <i>Shouldn't you be in bed, young man???image >>

1 am on a sunday... soon...
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    very lovely images.... nice colors on that merc and some of those Jeffies.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    image Give me a minute, my heart just stopped for a minute, toning is amazing on the '42... The ANACS = MS67? This would literally be my first, "YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"
  • Options
    CoinAddictCoinAddict Posts: 5,571
    Man Jeremy, you made a haul. Those coins are outstanding. I really love the war nickel and the merc. The buffalo is also very nice. Hey, I may as well just say I love them all.image
  • Options

<< <i>image Give me a minute, my heart just stopped for a minute, toning is amazing on the '42... The ANACS = MS67? This would literally be my first, "YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" >>

I told you not one toner... LOTS image... and this doesn't include my raw toners image

<< <i>very lovely images.... nice colors on that merc and some of those Jeffies..... >>

Thanks, Lucy image I thought of you when I saw that merc... and the neon-toned frankies that I couldn't afford image
  • Options
    maddogalemaddogale Posts: 859 ✭✭
    real beauties there, Jeremy! congrats!

BTW..........YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!imageimage
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."
  • Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    Those are some great looking coins! I really like the green toning on the rooseveltimage. mike
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Speaking as one who saw most of those coins, those are great pics Jeremy. A nice representation of what they really look like.

You really should contact Heritage and ask them if they want to hire you to help with their catalog pics.
  • Options

<< <i>Speaking as one who saw most of those coins, those are great pics Jeremy. A nice representation of what they really look like.

You really should contact Heritage and ask them if they want to hire you to help with their catalog pics. >>

Thanks, Barry... would they let me shoot at home over the summer? I don't want to move to Texas image
  • Options
    ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    Looks like you had a very good day....image...Ken
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like you had a very good day....image...Ken >>

You didn't see the proof sets I got image
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    42S ... ANACS 67.... NICE coin, by far the best of the lot...
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks, Barry... would they let me shoot at home over the summer? I don't want to move to Texas image >>

One way to find out - ask them. They could use their Fedex acct to send coins back and forth. I agree with you about Texas, as I'm not a hot/humid weather lover. It's bad enough here in the summer.
  • Options

<< <i>One way to find out - ask them. They could use their Fedex acct to send coins back and forth. I agree with you about Texas, as I'm not a hot/humid weather lover. It's bad enough here in the summer. >>

Don't forget, though... I'm also 17 and my parents would be paranoid as @#$!@!@% image
  • Options
    any more grade guesses?
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1948 Franklin 50c: MS-64 not FBL
    1957 Roosie 10c MS-65
    1945-D Merc 10c MS-66 not FB
    1942-S Jeff 5c MS-65

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, left out the 1937 Buff MS-63. Real nice color! PQ for the grade.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    When are you telling us the grades? huh, hum, well?image
  • Options
    Oh, the grade... right image

The war nick is an ANACS MS67 image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file