Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CONTEST!!!! Most replies to this thread wins a Morgan Dollar in MS63+ WINNERS POSTED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ddinkddink Posts: 2,748
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Shouldn't that be putting practice?
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    but i am sure ill get a hat trick
  • Options
    3 goals!
  • Options
  • Options
    Or is it pucking practice?
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
    maybe a playmaker,
  • Options
  • Options
    3 assists
  • Options
  • Options
    cheryl what kind of dog is that
  • Options
  • Options
    Hurry to practice.......you're gonna be late!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    nah, got till quarter of 5
  • Options
  • Options
    Ring, ring!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    no more smiles
  • Options
  • Options
    Quick, get the telephone!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
    what kind is it
  • Options
  • Options
    of dog that is
  • Options
    It's an important call!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
    the answering machine will get it
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    theyll call back
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>of dog that is >>

My dog? He's a pom/spitz mix.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    im out of wrods
  • Options
  • Options
    i mean words
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>the answering machine will get it >>

But it's a VERY important call!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    i got a pom and a folden
  • Options
  • Options
    i mean golden
  • Options
    You don't wanna miss it!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
    retreiver that is
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file