Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

anyone have a toned coin?

I don't have a toned coin yet, and I'm really drooling over them. I'm amazed at what amazing rainbow color a coin can have. If anyone has a NT coin (any, especially a morgan, if you have one) that they want to sell please give me a PM. I can't find any nice ones on the BST forum.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    link just got a nice frankie

tom
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    NGC MS65

PCGS MS64

PM me for the price.

P.S. They aren't cheap.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    Wow, nice pieces! Natural toning I assume? I'm broke anyway, how much are they?(Out of curiousity)

Oh, wait, your poor, you need the money! image
  • Options
    $20 shipped for the franklin image
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    Poorguy, your definitely not poor image .

Anyway, thanks for telling me the prices on those coins. A bit out of my price range, as I expected. Are those rare date morgans that add to the price? I don't know to much about morgans. The second one with the TT is the nicest IHMO. I don't have a job yet and am getting one soon, hopefully I save up for a nice toned coin image

As for you tsacch, I'm afraid, in my opinion, the toning on the franklin just isn't enough to bring $20. I apolgoize, it's just I'd like more of a rainbow toning on a coin.
  • Options
    I apoligize for the confusion..........................very sorry
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Blast white 4ever!!!!

Dennis

BTW just my opinion....
  • Options

<< <i>Cool man, and to think after the sob story you gave me about being named in the law suit I was considering sending it as a gift. >>

What are you talking about? I never mentioned such thing. What law suit?
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I have some super toned quarters. For you-very affordable.For starters look at the one on my ebay site. Many more where that came from. Also I haven't forgotten about the flips. When you buy a quarter I'll send them with it. If you want to see more of them raw and cerified let me know and I'll send scans later! Click on my sig line and you'll see at least one!