Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Free Collectors Club Submission Question...

I have learned that for the Collectors Club, the 4 free submissions must all be of the same type...eg., 4 raw, 4 crossover, 4 regrades.

A little birdie told me that they are a little bit looser on this requirement when submitting at a show, which is what I'm planning on doing. I have one crossover, and several raw that I want graded and will be submitting at the Central States show. Does anyone have have experience with these mixed submissions?

If they won't let me mix 'n' match, can I submit my four free raw, and just pay the regular grading fee for the crossover? Or hang on to the freebies for later, and pay the regular grading fee on the crossover coin?

Also, don't you get an SAE for joining...do they have these at the shows, or do they mail it out to you?

Thanks for the input, folks!

Comments

• Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭

<< <i> can I submit my four free raw, and just pay the regular grading fee for the crossover? >>
      This is the way that I think it should work and yes you will get a free sivler eagle in a pcgs ms69 holder. mike image
    • Options
      RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
      You also have a choice of the second edition of the PCGS grading book if you'd prefer that to the SAE.

Russ, NCNE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file