Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone else watching the Heritage auction live??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well??
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Nope. Nothing in it that interested me. Next auction on my agenda is Goldberg's.
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but watching Teletrade tho.
    Ken
  • Options

I watched the IHCs for awhile. Thought about bidding on the 1883 PCGS MS66RD, but didn't pull the trigger with everything flying by so fast. Lakes, did you find anything of interest?
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some bids on some Lincolns

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    No, nothing for me tonight. Next bidding for me will be either the LB show or the Stacks/ANR auction. But, it's still fun to watch.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    A 1904 PCGS 66R just went for hammer $2500....must be nice!
  • Options
    barberloverbarberlover Posts: 2,229
    I'm still the leading bidder on a coin I brought up in an earlier thread talking about 1 side of a coin being many grades apart from the other, the 1898 barber half in pcgs 64, since the floor bidders can actually see the coins in person it will probably depend on the picture Heritage took of the reverse being as ugly as the picture looks as to wether or not any floor bidder takes it from me.

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    I "think" I won a 1916-S PCGS 65BN cent. I had the high bid on the Heritage site at the "close" last night at $460 plus the juice. The hammer tonight on the live auction appeared to be $400, and it even says that on the closed ebay auction. I wonder what the deal is with that one.........

David
  • Options
    coltguscoltgus Posts: 337
    Lakes, what did you think of 1857 FE PCGS PR64 Cam and the price ? I think it went for $18,400 total.
    I'd rather be lucky than good.
  • Options
    puffpuff Posts: 1,475
    I bid stupid money on a couple of PCGS Walkers last night online, and somebody was stupider than I, and outbid me.image
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    I watched it but I put my bids in yesterday. The live auction moves WAY too fast for my comfort level.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file