Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

6 weeks???

Wow.. I requested for a card to be added to my Player Set Registry back on April 15th.. I emailed "setregistry@collectors.com" with all the pertinent information.. the card was never added, so I re-sent the same email again today (over a month later) and I got the response "Please allow up to 6 weeks, as we’ve had many, many requests to add cards to player sets. Thanks in advance for your patience."

when did this change from "3 business days" to 6 weeks?
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    I sent mine March 27 and it's not uploaded yet. They say to allow 3 business days for them to get back to you, not for them to make the update.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    hmm.. i misunderstood then.. this page says "New sets and edits to sets must be verified after entry. Please allow 3 business days before you see your new set or changes live on the website. "

·p_A·
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    I think on that page they are talking about you uploading your cards, not them modifying a set. The e-mail I got after requesting my update said they would get back to me within 3 business days (they did) and to allow 1-3 weeks for the update.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    AlanAllen is right. 3 days to see the cards you added (but usually less), but longer if they are adding or modifying a set.
  • Options
    oh well.. thanks for the replies.. maybe it wont be much longer.. its already been 5 weeks..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    ttt
    ·p_A·