Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

swap time ?? 5-14 DEADLINE WITH $50 LIMIT pairing are up

i have had alot of fun in the recent coin swaps i have been in and was just wandering if anyone else is ready for another one to start ? I WAS NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT I WOULD HEAD ONE OF THESE SWAPS UP BECAUSE AS EVERYONE KNOWS IF YOU HAVE NOT HEADED UP A SWAP BEFORE PEOPLE WILL NOT SIGN UP FOR ONE BUT IF THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED I CAN HEAD ONE UP AND GIVE IT A HELL OF A GO ! DEADLINE FOR SIGN UP WILL BE MIDNIGHT ON 5-14-2004 AND THE LIMIT WILL BE $50 IF THAT IS FINE WITH EVERYONE .
    DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS MIDNIGHT ON 5-14-04
      AMOUNT IS $50 OR MORE
        AND PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS TO GET RID OF JUNK
          ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK SO LET'S ALL BE ADULTS AND KEEP THESE SWAPS FUN FOR ALL

Comments

• Options
            COUNT ME IN , 25-50 OK WITH MEimageimage
            Ebay Seller I.D
            the_northern_trading_company
            ace@airadv.net
            imageimage
          • Options
            cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
            I'll go for it too. 25-50 is a-ok
            Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
            KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

Trout70

Do you mean 5-14-04 for the signup deadline.

Kingpin
            PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
          • Options
            LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
            It is nice to see somebody other that me or Boom hosting one of these swaps. I have dealt with Trout70 and he is okay in my book. I will vouch for him. $50.00 is just fine with me. Louie (Luskie)
          • Options
            phutphut Posts: 1,087
            Cool
            I'm game
            How does it work?
          • Options
            asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
            Hey, I have had a blast in most of my swaps! Count me in please.. Andy
            Andy
          • Options
            do you guys think we need to push the sign up date back alittle more to see if we can get a few more people or just go with what we have on the 14th ?
          • Options
            Please tell me more about the swap and how it works. I'm a newbe.

Thanks,

Gary
            prices of toys
          • Options
            Go with what we have, 10 days should be enough time for people to know about it.
          • Options

OK Guys I'm in for $50, lets hear from a few more.

Kingpin
            PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
          • Options
            BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
            Hey yo!! What's goin' on in here? Somebody say something about a party? How does this stuff

work? What's happenin? I guess I'll try my luck. Let's go.image
          • Options
            Count me In! Glad to see some active enthusiastic people.

Gary
            prices of toys
          • Options
            Boom drum?
            Phut Bass
          • Options
          • Options
            one more day last chance to get in !image
          • Options
            nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
            Newbie here too, not sure of the rules. But, assuming there is some trading happening here, Trout70 doesn't like my coins available. I quote:

"i would not be interested in franklins"
          • Options
            I think that's COLD Trout, downright wrong! This is a swap not a wish list filling party. I've gotten some

crappy coins before and never said a word. You take what you get-you do not submit orders as to what you're interested in exclusively. OK... I 'm only interested in $20 Gold pieces or only PCGS 67 rare quarters. That's crazy and if that's the way this is going to be run you can just count me out.

I'm afraid you miss the whole point of a swap, This is supposed to be fun not picking who you want as a partner because so and so gives away better coins than so and so. You know what you asked me in the last swap. You shouldn't pressure people to buy ONLY what you want ! That sux.

To be downright blunt about it, I don't NEED anybody to buy anything for me. I buy what I want and am gracious enough to accept what I am given whether it suits me or not! Gee, I wonder who you will pick as your partner-Kingpin or Louie. You owe this young man an apology.

I'LL SWAP WITH ANYBODY-ANYTIME AND I DON'T NEED TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIZED SWAP TO DO SO EITHER!
          • Options
            just to clear the air NEDERVEIT tried to trade me some franklins for GOLD EAGLE awhile back and i was not interested in franklins for it , it had nothing to do with this coin swap !
          • Options
            i am waiting for nederveit to pm me back on weither he wants to be in the swap or not before i post pairings , as soon as i hear from him i will post pairings . thank you
          • Options
            boom sends to kingpin
              phut sends to mojoman
                goldneagle sends to boom
                  asnovell sends to cohodk
                    mojoman sends to trout70
                      louie sends to goldneagle
                        kingpin sends to phut
                          cohodk sends to louie
                            trout70 sends to asnovell
                              please contact your swap partners and get their address
                            1. Options

Hi Phut

Send me a PM to let me know your collecting interests, address, etc.

Kingpin
                            2. Options
                              This is to all involved:

First of all, I am old enough to know better than rush to judgement before weighing all the evidence.

This newbie comes in here and stirs up a wasp nest and drops out....Par for the course.

Secondly, under these conditions, having not known everything...I owe you, Trout, an apology.
                              AND I DO APOLOGIZE. THAT is someting NO ONE can MAKE me do nor something I do often! BUT

and I do mean BUT, I meant what I said about placing undue stress and unfair demands on another's swap partner. SO WHAT if you do not receive only what you collect? I do not expect someone to go out and spend a fortune on a swap. Besides, the change from the "Norm" does me good!

Good day, all.image
                            3. Options
                              Cool....
                              This is a little different than I expected , but I like it...
                              Mojoman,
                              I need a PM with some info.
                            4. Options
                              first of all : BOOM thank you for the apology
                                second if any of you have a problem with your swap partner please pm me and i will see what i can do for you .
                                  thank you to all and i hope my first hosted swap goes good
                                1. Options
                                  Trout70 Thanx for hosting this
                                2. Options
                                  asnovell's coins went in the mail on 5/19/04 so i would like to know how everyone else is coming along with the swap ? please post