Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

EBAY SCAMS

Every week it seems we have some fricking IDIOT trying to pass off HIGH DOLLAR PSA cards as their own. Since i live 30 minutes outside of Los Angeles, I have downloaded the 52 TOPPS MANTLE PSA 10 scam from ebay, including FOGELS list and i will be sending this out to the 3 Major newspapers and TV Networks( i have a couple of buddies that produce t.v. shows).
I am, like most of you, fed up with this weekly crap. I want someone to follow up on this and make this as public as possible. Maybe we can even get this *A-HOLE*on Court T.V. for his trial.
As long as EBAY see's nothing but $ signs this will continue. I think a BILL in California needs to be introduced to make EBAY more responsible for people getting ripped off.
I am sure we have some smart lawyers collecting on this site. Looks to me like EBAY is an accessory to FRAUD. They(EBAY) have provided a tool for people to commit these crimes. I am not going to sit idle anymore. "I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"image

Comments

• Options
    Here...here...image
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • Options
    Yeah, the sad thing is, is that several of us have contacted eBay concerning this scam auction, and yet, the auction is still up on the site, with the price over $17000. eBay should be held liable, because they are being warned about it. They are just choosing to do nothing about it.
    You spilled WHAT on my 1952 Topps Mantle?!?!?! Doh!!

My 1952 Topps Baseball Set
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Go for it...
    I have found eBay generally to be unresponsive to anything that does not affect their bottom line.
    Collectors of the world, unite!

Live long and prosper.
    Capecards
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    eBay is not the place to look for help. It never has been ... and never will be.

The BEST way to go after anyone commiting fraud is to sick their LOCAL LAW enforcement on them. If you call their local police department and give them the ammunition (evidence) to go after them, they usually will.

It takes a few calls sometimes, but they will look into it, and they usually make the guys dissapear.

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    dunerduner Posts: 625
    who's the bidder.....thiscardismarshallfogels. that's pretty classic, gave me a laugh.
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com