Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks src53

If you're ever in the Orlando area be sure to stop by Orlando Rare Coins. I stopped in today to do some selling and Scott (board member src53) was very pleasant and fair to deal with. Thanks Scott! image

Comments

• Options
    image , Mike.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, and even more of a pleasure to meet another CU boarder.

Come back again, soon!

Scott

• Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    You mean their are actually good dealers in Florida ?imageimage
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott's a good guy. Met him on the Ebay chatroom before we migrated over here years ago. He puts me and the wife up at his house in Orlando each year for the FUN show. His dad had a terrific, wide-ranging collection of all sorts of things, so there's always something to look at when I show up there. Our wives have become fast friends, too.

To bad he had to go and become a coin dealer. imageimage
  • Options
    Well, Dpoole, I thought about becoming a psychologist, but the money just isn't there!

• Options
    mepotmepot Posts: 585 ✭✭✭
    I agree,Scott is a great guy to deal with.The only problem I have is every time I go to his shop

with a pocket full of money ,I leave broke, ... but with some great coins.I bought a GSA 1882

CCMorgan

today

that is very nice,And I got an 1885 CC Morgan P/L from him at the Central Fl. show a couple weeks ago.

If you are in the area be sure to stop in and see him.image
    computer illiterate,becoming coin literate with the help of this forum.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file