Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry Question

My 71 Topps Hockey is now on the registry...I have updated the set by adding 8 additional cards. How long does it take for the changes to take effect? thanks for answering my question in advance.
Gold Coins
Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    if you added em tonight, it might take all weekend. usually my updates get added within 1-2 days
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I don't think updates will be seen until Monday, at the earliest. They say up to three business days, but I find that it usually only takes one.
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭
    Thanks, I added them last night...just curious.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

• Options
    Some time in the near future (from what I understand the target month is July), changes will be implemented, one of which will be the reflection of upgrades and additions instantly.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    I can't believe they haven't put those up for you yet.
    man, this place is worse than McDonalds drive-thru !
    I'd call Joe Orlando in the morning.

I'd bet money that the GAI registry would not keep you waiting like this.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    In the past my updates after noon friday usually appear sometime late Sunday-someone there is working weekends.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Best I've seen was about 2 hours and worst I've seen was about 4 days one time. But, I would suggest having a great weekend - forgetting about the registry during that time and then open it up on Monday and be happy if its updated!

Every now and then, I need to contact Cosetta if I have a trade that requires cards deleted quickly. But, for the most part - I don't care when the update happens.

Good luck on the 71 Topps Hockey!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't believe they haven't put those up for you yet.
    man, this place is worse than McDonalds drive-thru !
    I'd call Joe Orlando in the morning.

I'd bet money that the GAI registry would not keep you waiting like this. >>

Murcerfan...I wasn't complaining. I already knew it took some time to update, I was just asking how long if that's OK with you.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins