Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone dealt with uofa1285 on ebay?

uofa1285 has some nice rainbow toned coins on ebay. Wondering if his pics are accurate to how the coins look in person? Anyone bought and been pleased/displeased with the transaction?
Buy/Sell/Trade Rainbow Morgans

Comments

• relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

He is a forum member here and has displayed nice toners in the past
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I have done many thousands of dollars worth of business with Doug and find him to be completely honest.

Russ, NCNE
  • gsaguygsaguy Posts: 2,425
    Buy/bid with confidence.

In my experience, he's First Class all the way.

GSAGUY
  • TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Top notch to deal withimage
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, friendly guy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Nothing but smooth transactions image
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Consigned selling doesn't count.

• Great guy. I bought a toned Peace $ and he guaranted that it would slab or he'd pay me double my purchase price. Well it didn't and he made good on his guaranty. AAAAA++++ all the way -- my highest recommendation.

Michael
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doug is a good guy. Never bought anything from him but I sold him that stunning 1837 Bust half he has...

I miss that coin... image
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    Even though we have had a few minor skirmishes here on the forum I would not hesitate to buy a coin from him- he does have some nice stuff. mike image
  • NewmismatistNewmismatist Posts: 1,802 ✭✭

<< <i>Buy/bid with confidence.

In my experience, he's First Class all the way.

GSAGUY >>

I'll second that - Doug is honest and a pleasure to deal with. ALL of my dealings with Doug have been excellent. He is knowlegeable and very fair - as a bonus, he sells nice coins! image
    Collecting eye-appealing Proof and MS Indian Head Cents, 1858 Flying Eagle and IHC patterns and beautiful toned coins.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
    Newmismatist
  • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    He has nice coins!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Bid and Buy with complete confidence, Doug is great to deal withimage
    Michael
  • I'm very satisfied with the transactions I've had with Doug -- nice coins, nice guy.

Mike
    DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
    Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
    Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***
  • sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    DOUG and JEN are nice people , beautiful coins, and reasonably priced, STEVE
    toner loner
  • tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    I dont know them personally, but they are great. Pics were great and the coins looked just like the pics.

t
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • KriekKriek Posts: 1,044
    Byergo, does this answer your question? image
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would add that I successfully bid and won an extremely colorful MS66 PCGS Morgan about a month ago. The auction photos were lost (just red X's were showing up) about two hours before the auction ended so there was no sniping. I happened to have remembered what the coin looked like and bid based on that. It ended up closing pretty cheap, with me the high bidder (and only at about 60% of my maximum bid) because of the loss of photos (eBay's fault). I honestly thought I was going to get an email from uofa1285 stating they wouldn't honor the final closing price due to eBay's malfunction. Instead my Paypal payment was accepted and the coin arrived shortly thereafter. Stunningly beautiful as I had remembered it to be!
    Now, THAT'S integrity. They're among eBay's finest.

peacockcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file