Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Whats a common?

I saw the new Set Registry special for May.. what does PSA consider a common card?
·p_A·

Comments

• ScumbiScumbi Posts: 268
    Any card you can put down, pay seven dollars and get graded without hassle. Really briliiant to put Duke Snider on the artwork in the background.

S.
  • They call this a special ??
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Any card you can put down, pay seven dollars and get graded without hassle. Really briliiant to put Duke Snider on the artwork in the background.

S. >>

do they have a list of whats considered common?
    ·p_A·
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

If the set is listed in the SMR and the player is not listed then consider it a common.
  • packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    well this special which runs through June 30th should give them enough time to catch up and get turnaround times back to where they where a year ago. I don't suspect many people will be paying an extra $2 a card to get them in the same time frame that they were before the end of February.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If the set is listed in the SMR and the player is not listed then consider it a common. >>

thanks! now, what about Player Master Sets?
    ·p_A·
  • The graders should have time to catch up and then twiddle their thumbs while they wait for the special after this one...
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    This a nice special for collectors that don't submit large amount of cards (like myself). A little price break and a quicker return.
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better