Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

anybody else sampling My E-bay 2.0 beta version

I think it is huge improvement, although it took me a couple days to get a feel for the new navigation.

highlights so far:

1. there is a feature that tracks how many users have your item on their watch list.

2. expanded limit on number of "watched" items, it used to be 30, not sure what the new max. is, I'm watching 40 items now.

3. There is also a feature on the "selling" page that gives you a pop-down menu for add to description, revising, ending early and relisting.......no more chasing around and verifying #'s and passwords.

Comments

• Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I switched it the other day. at first it was tough to navigate but is second nature after a few days . the new features are great
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

I've been running it too...I like the additions.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    The more I use it, the more I like it.

...........sure hope it doesn't crash.

• Options
    I like the fact that it keeps the closed items from the watch list apart from the active items.
  • Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Is it a free download or a pay program? I say the link for it on My eBay page but thought nothing of it.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Just click on the link and it will automatically change you over.

You do not need to download anything.
  • Options
    If you don't like the new version, you have the option of returning to the old version so it's worth checking it out.
  • Options
    Just got the new version and like it. It appears that you can customize it a little more than the older version and the interface is nicer I think... Overall nice improvement!

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Just tried it after I read Dave's post- I really like it. Having put a bunch of cards up yesterday the "watched list" feature was interesting. Hopefully this will stop sellers from ending auctions early.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    I to have been using it a few days now. I love the added features for the seller end of it.

And is murcer already pointed out on he buyer end the added wach list is great i was always running out and using both my sellers and buyers acounts to track items
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    i found the watchlist from a seller's standpoint to be useless.
    most serious bidders set up snipes although that makes me
    less than serious since i watch,bid and snipe.
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    pc.
    not so sure I would say "most" bidders do that, at least on most stuff.

Personally, I find it a lot easier to just pop something into my watch list when I'm sleuthing around e-bay, than run through all the rigamorale of figuring out my snipe number and setting it up.
    I usually log onto e-snipe once a day and set up that days snipes (if any)
  • Options
    agree i add to my watch list and only update snipes twice a week
  • Options
    TipemTipem Posts: 881

I have been using it for a few days now and it is a nice upgrade. Now if they will just do something about their antiquated feedback system,deadbeat sellers,trimmed sellers...... image

I guess overall we are still better off with post E-bay than before.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    I haven't updated to it - but I have lately been able to watch like 50 auctions w/o a problem...
    They must have upgraded that feature without the beta.
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    I like it.

You can isolate the number of auctions that have bids from the ones that don't.

You can look past 30 days now to 60 days of selling activity.No more having to clutter emails saving unsold items to relist.

I like the way it tells you what's paid and what is not,who left feedback and who didn't too.

Only thing I miss is when you want to isolate something you want to see it's now on more than one page.I think before you could see 200 items at a time before you had to go to another page.

It's still good,however.

If anyone did any custom jobs let me know how they went.