Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Way OT: About Me

Before you start hearing rumors...

Thank You and Farewell to All
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am announcing that I will be leaving the site as co-owner/co-founder and becoming a member. Over the last 18 months I saw this site called Hobby Insider become one of the best sites on the Internet today. I have put hours and hours and hours into this site and am proud of what it is today. I'm moving on with mixed emotions but feel that its the right move for the site, and more importantly myself. The hours and effort this site needs daily is something that I don't know if I can continue with. I hope/know the team can and want them to continue to make this site one of the best. With the effort required, and a few other things, I have made this tough decision. I hope that HI will continue to stand as it needs to be. If it doesnt, then all my and others hard work will be gone to waste. I pray that it doesnt happen.

I have made some unreal friendships and hope to continue them in the future. People like sm33nsacity, Dukie, Ajbry, Kja, c0LLector, dherm, THEFRANCHISE, vegaspuck (in such a short time) and so many others will not be forgotten and I hope you dont forget me. I will most likely spend most of my time on the first site I ever joined, Collectors Universe. I will stop in but will spend the majority of my time over there. Finally, me moving on is not something temporary. My stay on the HI team is officially over. Please email autobilia or nismo68 for site related things.

I wish the team at HI nothing but the best and much success in the future. Good luck and take care to not only them, but to the great members of this site.

Baljit

Comments

• kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    You were a good co-owner while it lasted. image I guess you can be more like us commoners now, eh? image
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    kinda sad to hear balgit ..... but its good that your hanging around tho image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

• << <i>You were a good co-owner while it lasted. image I guess you can be more like us commoners now, eh? image >>

Was always a commoner. Im all about the people image

• << <i>kinda sad to hear balgit ..... but its good that your hanging around tho image >>

First thing, start spelling my name right. Its B A L J I T. J not G. image
    LMMFAOFD!!!!!!

(laugh my muther effen arse off for days)

<< <i>

<< <i>You were a good co-owner while it lasted. image I guess you can be more like us commoners now, eh? image >>

Was always a commoner. Im all about the people image >>

You're not a commoner when your the owner... you're a commoner when you don't even have a title image
    where i'm from its G...get that right hoss fly

• << <i>where i'm from its G...get that right hoss fly

image >>

Dont make me harpoon the redneck/ image
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    BalBro man sad to see ya leave...I remember day one of HI it was such an unreal place!! hopefully we can still keep in touch since well we do live in tha same city!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
    Why must everyone turn to viloence ?.... i promote peace & love but i feel like my work is just in vain image

<< <i>BalBro man sad to see ya leave...I remember day one of HI it was such an unreal place!! hopefully we can still keep in touch since well we do live in tha same city!!!! >>

read again genious...

"I am announcing that I will be leaving the site as co-owner/co-founder and becoming a member."
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    hey KR SHUT UP!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimage
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives

<< <i>hey KR SHUT UP!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimage >>

ok
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Always had great deals with ya bud and hope to have more. You're kinda in the same boat I was when I stepped in to try to help out over there. I just didn't have the time that the site needed. Glad you're still going to be aroung though. Best of luck in your new venture image

Zack

• << <i>Always had great deals with ya bud and hope to have more. You're kinda in the same boat I was when I stepped in to try to help out over there. I just didn't have the time that the site needed. Glad you're still going to be aroung though. Best of luck in your new venture image

Zack >>

thanks Zack. Time definitely was an issue with some other things. Great to be back though its funny having people PM and offer a few things...lol. Feel like a free agent.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ok im ignorant.. what exactly is Hobby Insider? I thought this was Collectors Universe?
    ·p_A·
  • take another hit
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • HobbyInsider is a whole different site than Collectors Universe. The site is hobbyinsider.com
    My Kareem Rush Want/Need List
    http://www.freewebs.com/rush21

Collecting Hakeem Olajuwon and Matt Barnes
    http://www.freewebs.com/chrisorsburn

Collecting Jason Terry Autos
    http://www.freewebs.com/terryauto

My Tradelist
    http://groups.msn.com/ChrisPicSite

<< <i>HobbyInsider is a whole different site than Collectors Universe. The site is hobbyinsider.com >>

so do they both link to this forum or what?
    ·p_A·

<< <i>

<< <i>HobbyInsider is a whole different site than Collectors Universe. The site is hobbyinsider.com >>

so do they both link to this forum or what? >>

no... It's just Baljit's a big member of both sites (Bigger on HI tho) and he's just letting his friends (and others i guess image) here know that he's Owner of Hobby Insider, no more.
  • Yeah, technically this post is garbage. I just finished on HI and will be here more than there. Its a site like this.

<< <i>Yeah, technically this post is garbage. I just finished on HI and will be here more than there. Its a site like this. >>

oh.. cool.. i see =)
    ·p_A·