Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Frosty 1957 DCAM Frankie! PCGS PR67DCAM.

Nice Frosty coin that fades to a nice black and white contrast........ the Lint you see on the images is not on the coin, it was on the holder when I took these images...

This one has super strong Mirrors...You can see Frankies face reflecting over and over in them...

$825 Deliverd Registered Insured US Mail.....
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• Options
    Now that's one beautiful Franklin. Lucy has some of the finest Franklins and '50's and 60's DCAM Washington's. Bought a 1962 PR67DCAM Frankie and a 1961 PR68DCAM Wash from Lucy. Absolutely superb coins, prices and terms are FANTASTIC!!! You'll never go wrong with any coin from Lucy. There's not too many Seller's that can hold a Candle to Lucy's coins!!!
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Tasty coin!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    CratonCraton Posts: 2,670
    I had your coins twin brother earlier this year (image below). One thing that I have noticed on EVERY other 1957 cameo'ed half is the frost breaks around Ben's ear and on the two bolts on top of the wooden fixture that holds the bell up (don't know what that fixture is called). Obviously this is a known striking condition with this date. Any other years have similar issues?

• Options
    ttt
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.