Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Have you seen all the ship and maritime related coins and related articles for 2004 the RCM is offer

HERE"S a lighthouse and a lightouse commemorative plate.

This is a silver dollar with a ship, available as a proof or brilliant silver dollar. The RCM is also offering as a two coins and two stamp set along with a silver 1/4 Euro that pictures a ship as well, which appears here.

HERE"S A 14 karat gold $100 coin that depicts the 50th anniversary of the start of the construction of the St. Lawrence Seaway, also depicting a ship.

Comments

• MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    These look fantastic!!!! I love maritime items!
  • Wow! What a great pieces! I almost missed that thread - thanks for great links, Luvdawgs!!image ... and where is our Newbie image

ttt for Shep image

BTW , small question for these , who already bought something fro RCM--- did they use registered post to mail the coins or usual mail? I mean small orders about 20-25 dollars.

Thanks in advance for any info!
    N. N.
  • MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I thought of you Shipcoin when I saw this thread. I was hoping you'd zero in on itimage
  • Thanks for thinking about me, MSD61! image

And once more ttt for Oldshep!
    N. N.
  • I do have the Canadian 2004 ship and have posted it before, one shot looks like it's sailing into the sunset.
    imageimage
    Shep
  • Yes , Shep, I remember your great shots! image Then I said ttt, I thought may be you'll show us gold RCM ship image

and BTW, what kind of mail they used to ship you that great dollar registered or usual?
    N. N.
  • The shipment was regular post, if I remember correctly. It is a beautiful coin - I'm afraid my budget doesn't allow for gold, sighimage
    Shep
  • LuvdawgsLuvdawgs Posts: 1,512
    Very beautiful ship coin, Shep. I'm dying to get one of them image Congrats! image