Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Check this out...........

Comments

• Maybe that kid will get what's coming to him!!! As a former Marine, there's nothing more insulting than people who don't understand what would happen if we didn't have people defending this country.
  • Anyone who who talks like you are saying "he should get whats comeing to him" is worse then he is. Freedom of speech is one of the greatest things we have in this world. You may not like it but he has the right to say it. Good for him. it took guts to say what he feels.
  • Your as sad as the guy who wrote it.. Freedom of speech.. Get real!!!
  • this guy should be deported back to puerto rico. it is an insult to all the people who fight to protect this country. personally my cousin is in the army reserves, and served 9 months in iraq. my grandfather served in korea, and brother in law and my cousins fiancee are in the coast guard. so when i heard the story on the radio this morning i was pissed. this fu**er writes $hit about an army ranger who was shot in the war to protect his country, and just because he played pro football he isnt as good as the rest of the men and women fight to protect us. i say to him, come out of your dormand take the heat you deserve. your a coward writting from your room about something you know nothing about. just cause you didnt like what he did doesnt mean you should say he was "rambo" and got killed by a guy with a bigger gun.

people like you piss me off and i wish i could send you to afganastan so you can see what it is like to fight to try to free people who dont know what freedom is.
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • Freedom of speech my a$$. Why do you think he's got that freedom? Because people like my grandfather, people like my father, and people like me- all former Marines. The first amendment only exists because of war, and people defending something they think is right. It's an idealistic world that is only possible because of the reality that surrounds it.