Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    I talked to someone who works for the Saints-they have some screwy events from time to time. One I know was walking a pig out before or after a game. This one would be a little more fun I think.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i'd love an at-bat.. i think i could still hit something.. (probably not, but i'd like to try)..
    can you imagine going yard? I see a disney movie in the making.. "The Rookie: Part II" starring me..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Why do I have a strange feeling that Jose Canseco will be the high bidder?

• Options

<< <i>Why do I have a strange feeling that Jose Canseco will be the high bidder?

image >>

thats hilarious..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    I hear that Rickey Henderson is preparing a big snipe bid!
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options

<< <i>I hear that Rickey Henderson is preparing a big snipe bid! >>

why would he want this? isn't he still on the Dodgers 25 man?
  • Options

<< <i>I hear that Rickey Henderson is preparing a big snipe bid! >>

thats not funny (see: my tagline) =)
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Why do I have a strange feeling that Jose Canseco will be the high bidder?

image >>

That home dentention ankle bracelet would make it oftly hard for him to leg it out if he hit the ball....Ok, just joking......Really, just joking...

On a more serious note, absolutely this would be a dream....I played about 18 years of baseball starting with T-ball through the college level, and of course now I play in the "old mans game" (softball). I always wished I took it more seriously when I was younger because now I have a case of the would of's, should of's syndrome.....My point, for 1 more night, to get dressed up for real, take infield, get in front of a paying crowd and more importantly, get in front of my wife and take a few swings and play the field would be worth the money X10.....IMO.......Ahhhhhhhh, I know what I am dreamin about tonight.

But reality sets in, I don't have $5500 sitting around to spend on that, I am way outta shape and I am used to pitches that arc LOL. But it can't hurt to dream....."Noooooowwwww Baaaatttttingggg, Nuummmbbbeerr 8, seeeeccoonndd basseemmann......" image
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options

".........ssssssseeevvvvveeeeeeeeennnnnttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy cccchhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"