Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Congrats to Con40 for breaking 70%

Keith,

Congratulations on passing 70% in the Nolan Ryan Master set and maintaining a 8.90 GPA!!

Scott Jeanblanc
jeanblanc@iconnect
Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
------------------------------------------
Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)

Comments

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Scott;

Thank you... Just 10% to go and I can retire the set...

NAH! I'm just getting to the good part!

BTW: Have you received a survey from BJ on the NRMS yet? I volunteered to coordinate a new MS checklist based on the survey results. I thought I could also get the board members' input before we submit a checklist to her... any thoughts?
  • Options
    I put together a list as well and was going to post it this weekend so that we could create a "Master List" of Ryan cards from 68' to 94', with the hope that we could compile a complete list that would become the Nolan Ryan Master set. I think I found around 1640 Nolan Ryan items that PSA will grade in that time span. My hope is that if there are any that I missed, we can combine our lists to get to that "Master List" of cards.

For the survey, I received it and replied to BJ already. Basically I filled out that the Pacific cards should be their own set, except for the first card in each set. I also expressed the wish that a complete list be compiled for the Nolan Ryan master set.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    ------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)
  • Options
    Scott;

Sounds like you got a leg up on it already! Great! If you want to run with it and pass an excel file around or something, I'd be glad to help. I have to say I am looking ofrward very much to seeing it overhauled! the we can tackle the Basic and Topps sets too!
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Congrats Keith!!!!

A humble Ryan collector...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Larry;

Thank you! You may be humble... but you're still the KING!
  • Options
    Way to go, your commitment to this set is awesome. It makes it fun that the Ryan collector's are so active. I sent in my response to BJ same day I received it. If I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store