Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Looking for bighitters316

Emailed and PM'd. Anyone have any information on this user?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Emailed and PM'd. Anyone have any information on this user?

Thanks. >>

I am pretty sure that Pandrews is a Big Hitter. Try him.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Emailed and PM'd. Anyone have any information on this user?

Thanks. >>

I am pretty sure that Pandrews is a Big Hitter. Try him.

TheRoach

image >>

whoa.. not me.. never heard of the guy..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    how do i do a user look-up? i wanna see his profile.. you got me wonderin why you thought he was me.. lol
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭

<< <i>how do i do a user look-up? i wanna see his profile.. you got me wonderin why you thought he was me.. lol >>

Click the search button at the top and put bighitters316 in the author field. Do not forget to select "all".
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Roach was referring to the "big hits" you take out of the bong, not that you are "bighitter" the person.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I am not sure what I was thinking. Silly me.

I friend with weed, is a friend indeed.

I guess you can also make the assumption that I am a big hitter, right? LOL

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options

<< <i>I'm pretty sure Roach was referring to the "big hits" you take out of the bong, not that you are "bighitter" the person. >>

ahh.. that one flew right over my head... (i took a few rather large hits prior to reading it)
    ·p_A·