Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

An update on our friend Kyle Carpenter who is still putting up a good fight.

I just got this message from my sister since a number of people have been asking about Kyle's progress.Since it's been such a sad situation and I didn't feel like bothering my sister to go and find out what's up.And didn't want to constantly bring the same sad news over and over again I just kept quiet and figured to wait.

Anyhow,a bunch of people have asked me recently and this is where we're at:

Kyle is still in a Coma after the surgery. He has strong brain activity,so the family is hopeful but at the same time,not so much.It's a 50/50 shot he has they say.They're hopefull but at the same time they're preparing for what possibly could be a very sad ending.The parents sit there everyday and read the e-mails and letters from everyone and describe everything that was sent.Maybe that's what's keeping his brain activity so strong.

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The parents sit there everyday and read the e-mails and letters from everyone and describe everything that was sent.Maybe that's what's keeping his brain activity so strong. >>

Rob
    On a more serious note this late evening, I want to take this time to wish Kyle and his family the best and my prayers go out to them for a full recovery.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Mike this is the address you requested.

Cynthia Jackson
    72 Brookdale Rd
    Seymour, CT 06483

The boys name is Kyle Carpenter

He's in New Haven at Yale Childrens Hospital on the7th floor.

It's really cool that you want to write another letter.
    Sometimes words put the right way can be blessings.

• Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Rob.

BOTR