Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Michael Jackson auction on ebay!!!

I hope there is not a market for this!! I know your innocent until proven guilty! but he is indicted of the worst charge of all!! child molester!

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glove:
    Billie Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the oneimage
    That wedding gown set me back about 80 million so I may have to pass on this one!
    Good one Chris
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Starting bid at $3 million!!!
    Why can't they start these auctions at a buck, and then see what the real price will bring. And if it doesn't bring in $50K, why would it get $3 million? And didn't Jackson have dozens of these gloves? Or is this the only one? ...jay
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

who knows where that glove has been

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Jay
    Great questions! But if i could answer those i would be a michael jackson fan which i am not! a freind of mine sent me the item # for this after we got that great laugh about the wedding dress that guy had for sale. that had 6 million looks!! if you havent seen that for sale check the back threads for funny auction or ask someone to pull it up! it might be the funniest thing i have seen in awhile.( the wedding dress).
  • Options

<< <i>who knows where that glove has been

image >>

haha, i was about to say "i don't wanna know where that glove has been," but you beat me to it
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Stone193
    Lol i didnt read your post till now, i didnt relize you won the wedding dress!!! JK!!!! At least you know what im talking about.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    jay they start the auction at 3mil to keep out the rif raf...lol
    Good for you.
  • Options
    As I look under seat cushions for change in order to place a competitive bid, is this the glove he was wearing on the stretcher after he got burned? The description is detailed, but not clear if it is "the" glove or another Jackson wore/gave away.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In 1984 Michael Jackson became the first artist to win 8 Grammy awards in a single night. >>

For those old enough to remember the nite of the Grammy's - MJ wore his ONE glove and did his infamous Moon Walk and the Thriller album was one of the biggest successes in music history. Now if he would attest to the glove being that one....well it would be a true catch for music collectors with the kind of dough Mark Cuban is spreading around.

You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-Come On, You Know
    (Bad Bad - Really, Really Bad)
    And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
    Just To Tell You Once Again,
    Who's Bad... image

Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I thought O.J. Simpson wore that glove? Let Michael try it on, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit"
  • Options
    Hey - How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Answer - Out of a catalog! LOL

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?