Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hotel Suggestions for Cleveland?

gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know this issue was discussed a while back but I can't locate the thread (and also want to get updated info). Does anyone have recommendations for hotels for the National?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Ritz Carlton...there's a walkway from there to the Jake and the Galleria Mall is right there too...
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Actually....Tower City Shopping Center is by the Ritz...not the Galleria (which is near the Lake).

Also also the Cleveland Rennesance (Marriot) is nice too which has a is connected to Tower City I believe.

Both hotels are located smack dab in downtown...so it might be a little conjested with rush hour. In addition they are both about 20 minutes away from the IX Center (which is literally next to the airport runway).
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips. What about $$$$, are they expensive? I'm not a tightwad but I don't want to drop several bills for lodging when I could be putting that money to better use (like buying useless cardboard image)
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    I would check out the hotels around the airport.

I think staying at the Ritz for a card show is overkill. I mean we are talking about Cleveland here.

• Options
    hotels for the national

these prices seem to be comparable with some of the travel websites.
  • Options
    I'm staying at Drew Carey's place.
  • Options
    Check the National website. www.natlconv.com There many hotels that will have free shuttles to the convention hall.
    Mike Miller
    Yankee Collector 1958-60
    Retired complete 1960 Topps set
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    If you stay at a Holiday Inn Express, you become instant pro-ball player, and the Indians guarantee you 4 innings playing time or 2 offical at-bats (whichever comes first).

Be sure to use a light bat and sit on a breaking ball or changeup; you don't want a fastball on the hands to ruin your fun at the show.

BOTR