Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

370 + SLU's must go, please read.

Hello all,

My extended depature from these boards has coincided with an interesting time in my life. My father right now is in the process of being laid off. He has worked for the Merck Sharpe and Dohme company since 1989, and now they are deciding to transfer the research and development overseas to Europe and the manufacturing down to North Carolina. My father is unsure of our family's future and little by little, I am starting to get rid of some of the things that are lying around the house. First to go is my Starting Line-Up collection. I have well over 370 Starting Line-Ups MIB starting from mostly 1996 through the end of their run. These need to go almost imediately. I am considering any and all offers but would prefer to sell these as a lot. They need to go in the event that a sudden move may occur if my dad is able to find a comparable job. Right now, it seems as though we will be moving to Ocala, Fl. for the temporary, with my grandmother. Any help would greatly be appreciated in helping me find these figures a new home so that they are simply not just left here. For more information, my e-Mail is ianthegreatone73@msn.com and I can send you an Excel file of every figure and condition of the package. And if anyone is interested in 1995-2000 Star Wars figures, I have some of those too that also need to go immediately.

Thanks,

Ian Riccaboni